July 7, 2006

Sport Literate blog
William Meiners

Online Lion -- Sport Literate, offering "honest reflections on life's leisurely diversions," is my favorite magazine. Over the years I've been fortunate to have a fair number of essays and poems appear in Sport Literate so I'm not at all unbiased; as I've said in the past, Sport Literate feels much like a literary home to me. Editor-in-Chief William Meiners, age old-enough-to-know-better, has recently tackled two new things: Bill has joined the Lafayette Lions football team and he's started a blog. Which will lead to more bruises remains to be seen. With a nod to George Plimpton he has humbly dubbed himself the "Online Lion." His reflections make for excellent reading and appear at http://sportliterate.org/blog1/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home